Thursday, September 8, 2011

Come and Meet Beka and Wongani!

I should begin by saying that patience has never been one of my virtues, but I seemed to have more of it when it came to creating my second blog.  I was bound and determined that it  would have the third-party background I wanted.  Unfortunately, however, Blogger had different ideas.  So after my patience wore thin (and the patience of two of my beautiful nieces, Katy and Becky, who manage their own blogs and offered their help), the urgency to get this new blog up and running overpowered what little I have been granted by God.  (Hindsight makes me think that His patience was running out on me to get it going!)





With that said (and gratefully behind me!), I would like to introduce my readers on this blog to Beka Feth, missionary to Malawi, Africa, her soon-to-be-adopted son, Wongani, and the new blog created especially for the two of them!


I hope you will take the time to visit Wongani's Hope and read the introduction I have written about the nation and people that the LORD has chosen for Beka.  As I explain there, it will give you a deeper perspective of the challenges that she faces in Malawi.  

And better yet, I hope you will return to the blog soon and read Beka's story in her own words.  I guarantee that you will fall in love with her and Wongani, as have the rest of us.  And if I'm right that you will, I pray you'll become a "Follower" of the blog so you can watch her progress (which has been moving so fast that it's becoming a blur!).

Now!  With that taken care of, I can refocus my attention here for a moment and get a new post up!  Thank you all for your patience while I've been away.  I truly appreciate your visits, more than you know!

In Christ,

Karen

No comments: