Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Haiti Relief

I just received this as an email from my Pastor and would like to encourage those who are looking for a worthy and legitimate charity to donate money to for the Haiti relief efforts to consider the Heartline Ministries.  100% of your donated dollars goes directly to  the needs of the Haitian people.  Please visit the website listed below.  


"Those of you that know me are aware that I have 4 adopted children from Haiti .  You may not know that I am also on the board of directors for the Heartline Ministries, an orphanage in Port-Au-Prince .  Our people in Haiti are scrambling to get basics like food and water to take care of the children and our workers.  The earthquake has been devastating for them and they need help.  Money is the number one need.   Funds are needed to buy materials and supplies for recovery and rebuilding.  If you are inclined to donate to Haiti ’s need and are not aware of an organization that needs help, you can donate to our organization at www.heartlineministries.org or www.haiti-relief.com.  I can guarantee the funds will go directly to relief efforts in Haiti .  Please keep Haiti in your thoughts and Prayers."
 
Thanks. 
 
Thomas White, CFP, CPA, PFS
White & Company, PC
PO Box 898, Sunnyside , WA   98944
Phone:  509-837-6700
Fax:  509-837-8151

1 comment:

Mom said...

I wish I had known about this orphanage before I donated. I'm sure my donation went to the right place but I would feel better if I could have known exactly where it went. God bless those children and the ones who made it possible for them to have clean water,