Saturday, January 25, 2014

Here For Such A Time As This




"For You formed my inward parts;
You knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are Your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
when I was made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in Your book were written, every one of them, 
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them."
 
Psalm 139:13-16, ESV


"God has ordained the battle, which means He has raised up the enemy so that we, His bride, could be a help suitable to the second Adam as He destroys all His enemies for His glory; for the glory of His Namesake, for the glory of His Father.  We are here for such a time as this, so that Jesus will win." ~ R.C. Sproul, Jr.



For me to add anything else in the way of introduction to this post, other than what the psalmist and R.C. wrote, would pale in comparison.

Please take 54 minutes to watch this documentary.  After you do, I hope you will share it with your church and others, and that you will see that you may have also been raised up by God for a time such as this.


No comments: